Courthouses We Serve In Cook County

If you have a case in Cook County Johnson Isdell is here to work with you.  Call Johnson Isdell for a consult at (312) 257-2018 or schedule a consultation online

Cook County's Domestic Relations Division hears matters concerning:

  • child support
  • allocation of parental responsibilities
  • parenting time
  • third-party visitation
  • parentage
  • enforcement and modification of previously entered judgments in these matters